Join us for a provocative afternoon of honest conversations about women at work. Men and women alike, while well-intentioned, may be unintentionally contributing to a wider gender gap without even realizing it -- from the words we use to the stories we tell.
We’ll be joined by Joanna Lord, CMO of Class Pass; Stacey Sargent learning designer and facilitator, and Women In Technology Hall of Famer, Laura Sanders, General Manager, Systems Services, GTS, IBM. The trio will take part in a series of candid fireside chats and panel discussions aimed at cutting the bullsh*t and dispelling myths about women at work. The panel will share actionable, applicable takeaways for both men and women.
The afternoon will be led by Seer’s founder, Wil Reynolds, and you'll walk away with:
- a list of BS myths you should stop repeating, like how this all boils down to "women need more confidence."
- specific actions you can take to earn respect, money, and success in work and life
- a slightly uncomfortable feeling in your stomach (you know, the good kind—the kind of discomfort that ignites change)
As always, all proceeds from the event will be donated to each of the speakers' charities of choice.
Light hors d'oeuvres will be served
- Opening remarks
- Panel discussion
- Joanna + Stacey Fireside Chat
- Laura Fireside Chat
- 5:15pm Happy Hour specials at Monarch Bar