Come hang at our brand new office in San Diego’s East Village!
You’re invited to our San Diego Speaker Seeries event featuring conversations around the latest digital marketing trends.
What’s a Speaker Seeries event? Glad you asked.
It’s a series of free, panel-style conversations held at Seer. The events are an opportunity to gain actionable marketing insights in a low-pressure, laid back environment. We want to give San Diegans the chance to learn from the best and brightest in the digital marketing industry, for free, right in your own backyard.
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 | 6PM - 8PM
Location: Seer Interactive: 1200 F. St
Topic: Big Company Automation and Analytics Tactics Built for Shmedium Businesses
What You’ll Learn:
- How to link a Google Data Studio dashboard to your data sources and use the dashboard to analyze your search presence
- How to adopt an automation mindset that will save you time on repetitive and boring tasks to maximize your daily productivity
- Hacks & tools (both free and paid) that you can implement into your workflow to automate processes
- How basic web scraping techniques can be used to gather data at scale to inform your marketing strategy
- How to leverage automated polls and feedback, as well as use session recordings and A/B Tests to improve your website experience
Food: Light Snacks
Beer: Yup (+ soda & H2O as well)
Tracy McDonald - PPC Sr. Associate at Seer
Chad Gingrich - SEO Sr. Account Manager at Seer
Phillip Moorman - Growth Marketer at Sourcify
Interested in Being a Speaker at Our Next Event?
We know digital marketing is an ever evolving landscape and we need more voices in this conversation to keep up and help us all continue to grow.
So if you’re interested in being on a panel -- come on out, find one of the Ryans (Van Valin or Fontana) and let them know you’d like to get involved!